Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case.
My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us products for $800, but they were worth only around $400. While we were purchasing the items, we pulled up a quote on our IPhone and showed the salesmen the listed price from the Sony store. He lied to us and said that it was last year's model on the site and his was newer. This was untrue. We called the Sony store and verified the items and returned to the store with the information and he refused to make any changes even though he was proven wrong. He said that the store has a no return or exchange policy we only found that out after the purchase. He also said he accessed our Sony account just to make us believe they are affiliated with Sony, but it was just another lie. We went back to the store to talk to the salesmen who sold us the camera and learned from the manager that they rotate their salespeople everyday. I just see the complexities you need to operate your crooked business… They said they are Sony authorized dealer and that their prices are the same as the Sony stile store and under that assumption we bought from them. What can I do to get my money back? I haven't used any of the products because I want to return it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."